Tuesday, September 25, 2007

abergies...

"Achoo!"

Well, my school attendance record has suffered it's first blemish.

I caught a cold last week and by Monday, I wasn't feeling any better.
So mommy took me to the doctor and the doctor said...
"No more monkeys jumping on the bed..."?
NO. Sorry, that's something else.

The doctor told me that I have developed allergies!
Yuck! I don't want those.
But the doctor assured me that I will feel much better if I take some allergy medicine.
So he gave mommy some Claritin samples and by this morning, I felt much better!

Now, I know how daddy and my brother Zachary feel.

I just hope I didn't miss too much fun at school yesterday!

2 comments:

KleeGirl said...

Hi Zoe. I'm sorry that you had to miss school because you didn't feel good. Allergies stink! But as long as you take some medicine you will feel better in no time. Love, Keisha.

Zoe said...

*laughs* (at the fact that you said "allergies stink".

"Alright, Aunte Keisha, I'll take my medicine."