Thursday, September 13, 2007

school dazed...



Hello, World!

This is my new blog. My very own place to tell you all about my adventures in childhood.
I started Kindergarten last week and I LOVE it!

My mommy is helping me with my blog but as I learn to write and in turn, type, I will be writing all about my day at school for all of you to read about!

So stick around and see what fun adventures I will have to share with you.
Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of my new place!

6 comments:

kalurah said...

Zoe,
I am so proud of my big girl!
I hope you keep on loving school and meet lots of new friends.
I love you with all of my heart!
Mommy

Anonymous said...

hey Zoe! this is so cool you have your own page. you have a cool mom and i am sure she will have lots of fun keeping up your page!! good luck in school!! :)
- ame

kalurah said...

Zoe says,
"thanks for saying that, Ame!"
:)

KleeGirl said...

Hi there, kiddo! I really like your new blog, it's so neat. I miss you, love ya, Auntie Keisha.

Kalurah's Mom said...

Gramma is so proud of you for being so independent and grown up! I'm so pleased that you like school and I know you'll do very well. Have fun with your friends at school but don't forget us!
We love you, Gramma & Papa

~*Sarah*~ said...

Zoe -

Don't tell your mom, but I like your blog the best!

;)

Ok ok, her's is pretty good too.

Keep it up!