Thursday, October 4, 2007

my first recipe!

mommy showed me this very easy, very yummy recipe that I can make all by myself.

her papa made it for her when she was a little girl. she said he would sit her on his lap and scoop in the ice cream and let her pour the milk over it and they would take turns stirring, until....

the Milkshake Boogie-Woogie!

mommy doesn't know why grandpa Duncan called it that but it doesn't matter because it's delicious!

try it out with your mom or dad.
or papa!



Milkshake Boogie-Woogie


step 1:


scoop ice cream into a bowl or glass.




step 2:

add a splash of milk.





step 3:

stir until you start to see ice crystals start to form.
stop stirring.




step 4:

ENJOY!!!!
( I know it's a milkshake but it's better with a spoon!)







3 comments:

KleeGirl said...

I remember your mommy making those a lot! Looks yummy. Love, Keisha

Richelle said...

Yummy Zoe I can't wait to try it!

Sydney

Iguana Banana said...

I used to make this with my grandpa. I called him Grandpa Picklepuss. He was my favorite guy.