Friday, October 19, 2007

pancakes in p.j's...


Early this morning, mommy brought Zachary and I to school for "Pancakes with a Pal". We got to invite a friend or family member to have breakfast with us in the cafeteria.
It was also "Pajama Day" so we didn't even have to get ready for school!

Zachary thought the cafeteria was pretty cool and also got to meet some of my classmates. I told him that he would get to eat here next year, when he starts Kindergarten.

I attempted to demonstrate how to properly clean your plate so you can rush out to the playground before the morning bell.
As you can see by the picture, Zachary hasn't gotten the hang of successfully scarfing down his food yet.
(We'll work on that.)

2 comments:

KleeGirl said...

Yep, looks like you out-ate your brother there; but I'm sure he'll catch up real soon. And I know you will take good care of your brother when he's a grade behind you next year, Zoe!

Love, Keisha

Anonymous said...

mmm I want some pancakes now! :)