Saturday, October 6, 2007

yuck!

There's a boy at school that is constantly teasing me.
if you know me well at all, you know I DON'T like being teased! Just ask my uncle Kody!

The ratio of boys in my class are about 3 to 1, so us girls don't stand a chance.

On Tuesday, the class was lined up to go to P.E and a boy in line behind me named Brandon leaned over and kissed me on the cheek!
When mommy asked me what I did next, I told her I quickly turned my head in the opposite direction. The teacher made him go to the back of the line.

Mommy laughed at me when I told her this.
I don't understand why but I made sure to tell her, "It was NOT funny!"
She apologized for laughing.

Daddy, on the other hand sided with me and did NOT find this funny, either!

5 comments:

Kalurah's Mom said...

Oh my goodness! If it's starting in kindergarden, we'll have to lock you up by the time you're 13! Boys!!!

kalurah said...

that would be fine with daddy! :)

KleeGirl said...

Yucky. Boys can sure be silly, eh Zoe? Love, Keisha ;^)

Richelle said...

I think school is very fun. I have only have four boys in my class. Jadin (one of my classmates) sometimes gets really mean to me.

Zoe, what was that boy thinking? (Was he cute?)

Sydney

kalurah said...

YUCK